THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Cinnamon Rolls for Babysitting! Heck Yes!!!

So my sister babysat for me, umm...last week sometime, I think...anyway, she babysat for a pan of my cinnamon rolls. This is a real budget saver!
Yesterday, I finally got around to making them, (I know I'm a slacker), so moments before Mike took me on a date I finished them up and left them to cool, I gave a different babysitter the instructions that the girls could split one and she could have one. When we got home at 10:00 there was only half a pan left (we were gone about 4 hours, and we left 24 cinnamon rolls-5 were left)!!! I guess she was very hungry--This is the reason my sister prefers to be paid in baked goods (Actually, I think it is the cream cheese icing). I woke up today and found myself back at square one. I made two dozen more and sent one to her at her work, and took the others to our dinner date tonight my pans came home empty! That's four dozen cinnamon rolls gone in less than 24 hours. I am going to be on the treadmill forever tomorrow. (I only ate 1 1/2, though.)
If anyone else would like some of my rolls the first pan will be on the house each thereafter is negotiable by time spent watching my girls. Thanks and I hope you liked them, Lulu.

0 comments: