THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Step Right Up... You Are About to Witness a Jaw-dropping Spectacular!!!

Today while checking my flylady email, I got the most curious web link. I clicked on it and my jaw-fell, no it collapsed and came out of sock...it took a mop bucket to clean up all the drool. Words cannot describe what I witnessed, except this is perfect for all the type A's living with a home-full of type B's (children, that is)....BRACE yourselves...here is the link...
www.housefairy.org

Though, very cheesy, I let my kids watch it and it worked...very tangible for them to perceive. I. Am. In. Shock. There was no begging, no fussing,no tears my girls pitched in and moved mountains in minutes. (Literally, moved mountains) We left our home for an event and came home to PEACE!!! This has not happen since there were only three of us. Ahhh, relaxation. Thank you, God, for the harmony in our home today. WOW!!!

I told you it was good!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

No, That crap is scary.... I'm scarred. For. LiFe... love you mean it... see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

So, did you actually purchase it? I'm intrigued!!

My name is Dianna said...

Yes, Kristen I did purchase it! 2 years for $10. And, yes it is working like a charm.

Anonymous said...

I love FLYlady! I haven't seen this, though. I'm here form THE party; hope you're having a good turnout. Have fun.

My name is Dianna said...

revka, check out the brat factory, it is equally as charming as both flylady and housefairy